Mount Morris, PA
Assist the Warehouse and Parts Manager with planning, directing, and coordinating the storage and distribution operations within MTS. Manage the activities of organizations that are engaged in storing and distributing materials and parts.
Assist the Warehouse & Parts Manager with the following:
- Manage MTS warehouse, parts and inventory.
- Responsible for tracking all MTS job related parts.
- Responsible for maintaining proper parts quantities for MTS jobs and stock.
- Communicate with engineering, operations and sales.
- Preparing parts for shipment, box or palletize and properly label
- Make hoses and dispense part to shop personnel.
- Assist with the Annual Inventory
- Assist in overseeing all incoming deliveries for MTS.
- Requisitions for part inventories.
- Performs other duties as assigned by General Manager.
Minimum Education – Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Minimum Experience – Previous experience strongly recommended.
Minimum Skills – Communication, organizational, and training skills. Prefer applicant with QAD and/or iPurchase experience.
Benefits-eligible: medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, paid vacation, etc.
Swanson Industries, Inc. is a global leader in engineered hydraulics, providing hydraulic cylinder manufacturing, remanufacturing, and repair services for the mining and mobile industries. We are poised for continuous growth as we expand our global presence. For more information, visit www.swansonindustries.com!