Swanson Industries, a leading provider of hydraulic cylinder manufacturing, remanufacturing, and repair services for the mining, oil and gas, and mobile industries, is looking for a Customer Service Representative for its Morgantown, WV location.
The successful candidate in this role will need to clearly and effectively communicate at all levels of the organization, ensuring an exceptional customer experience. From orders to invoices to the daily issues that arise within the department, this position will interface with customers regularly, and act as the liaison between the customer and the company.
- Provides information to customers in response to inquiries about products and services, in addition to assisting individuals/companies interested in opening accounts.
- Product expert, specifically with heavy industrial and/or construction equipment
- Purchasing experience
- Receives, reviews and processes orders.
- Receives customer correspondence and resolves customer complaints.
- Professionally handles incoming requests from customers and ensures that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly, including, but not limited to invoices, billing, payments, pricing, company policy and/or procedure, etc.
- Maintains a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handle issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Proactively educates the customer in placing orders and system troubleshooting
- Uses automated information systems to analyze the customers’ situation.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Documents customer interactions and transactions. Ensures that all invoices are handled daily for all customer accounts.
- Establishes and maintains assigned customer accounts for accurate and current information.
- Compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintain and abide by all safety policies and procedures.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Has a pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Detail oriented with good communication/listening skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule with occasional overtime when needed.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
Benefits-eligible: medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, paid vacation, etc.
Swanson Industries, Inc. is a global leader in engineered hydraulics, providing hydraulic cylinder manufacturing, remanufacturing, and repair services for the mining and mobile industries. We are poised for continuous growth as we expand our global presence. For more information, visit www.swansonindustries.com!