- Must possess current journeyman electricians license
- Strong mechanical and electrical ability needed.
- Must be safety and environmentally cautious.
- Must be able to evaluate and determine work order priority.
- Must be able to communicate well with production and supervisors.
- Must have working knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics, carpentry, plumbing, welding, and basic electricity.
- Good record keeping and organizational skills needed, capable of basic math skills.
- Must be able to take and pass test for position.
- Must be able and willing to work any fill-in shift and overtime.
- Must be able to meet minimum tool requirements per contract within 30 days.
- Must be able to pass pulmonary function test (respirator) and fit test.
- Must not be claustrophobic or have fear of heights.
- Must be capable of passing forklift and man lift certification.
- Must have and maintain valid drivers’ license and working telephone.
Minimum Education High school diploma or equivalent. Welding Certification.
Minimum Skills Must have a current West Virginia Journeyman Electrician’s License.
Benefits-eligible: medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, paid vacation, etc.
Swanson Industries, Inc. is a global leader in engineered hydraulics, providing hydraulic cylinder manufacturing, remanufacturing, and repair services for the mining and mobile industries. We are poised for continuous growth as we expand our global presence. For more information, visit www.swansonindustries.com!