Diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components used in construction, forestry, agriculture, and mining.
- Tear down, analyze, prepare quote, and repair all makes and types of hydraulic components, including cylinders, pumps, motors, and valves.
- Test hydraulic products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
- Dismantle and reassemble components using hoists and hand tools.
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
- Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, meetings, workshops, etc.
Benefits-eligible: medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, paid vacation, etc.
Swanson Industries, Inc. is a global leader in engineered hydraulics, providing hydraulic cylinder manufacturing, remanufacturing, and repair services for the mining and mobile industries. We are poised for continuous growth as we expand our global presence. For more information, visit www.swansonindustries.com!