Diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using diagnostic equipment such as hydraulic test equipment and calibration devices.
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
- Turn valves and start pumps to start or regulate flows of substances such as gases, liquids, slurries, or powdered materials.
- Clean, lubricate, and repair pumps and vessels, using hand tools and equipment.
- Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, meetings, workshops, etc.
Minimum Education – Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Minimum Experience – Two to four years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience.
Minimum Skills – Good math skills; proficient in the use of hand tools and power tools; ability to read blue prints and technical drawings; experience with diagnostic and test equipment relevant to equipment repairs.
Benefits-eligible: medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, paid vacation, etc.
Swanson Industries, Inc. is a global leader in engineered hydraulics, providing hydraulic cylinder manufacturing, remanufacturing, and repair services for the mining and mobile industries. We are poised for continuous growth as we expand our global presence. For more information, visit www.swansonindustries.com!